Friday, January 18, 2008

NFL Conference Championships

Overall Results (not predictions): 117-147 (44%)

Of the four remaining teams, I really do not like any of them. However, I am forced to pick between the lesser of two evils, and while I will probably be wrong on both these games, I am going to go with the underdogs and hope for an upset.

What is scarier is that as we approach the two week Super Bowl hype-fest, I may very well be forced to either root for a New York City team to win it all, or maybe even worse, root for the Patriots to complete a perfect season. (At least the Romneys would enjoy that.)

Truth be told, the Packers and Brett Favre are kind of a good story and it is impossible to not appreciate and admire what Brett Favre is accomplishing. But as a Bears fan, no way, no how, could I root for the Packers in the playoffs or in the Super Bowl. Never. Ever. Never. Ever. Not even against a team of Democrat politicians.

1. Chargers (13-5) at Patriots (17-0)
2. Giants (12-6) at Packers (14-3)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home