Wednesday, May 14, 2014

American Idol Top 3 Rankings and Predictions

I will get a more complete recap up sometime this weekend but my rankings were the same for all three rounds, and were pretty much how I expected to see it:

3. Alex Preston
2. Jena Irene
1. Caleb Johnson

I think it was a pretty competitive night between my top two and that Jena and Caleb clearly deserve to be in the Finale next Tuesday night.

This is a very tough one to predict though. I have a sneaking suspicion that I will be disappointed and a lot of others will be surprised when Caleb is eliminated tomorrow night.

I guess I will go on Google and cast 50 votes to try to prevent that from happening.

1 Comments:

At 7:40 AM, Anonymous Conservative Democrat said...

Corey, Dial Idol has Jena Irene in 1st place with Caleb and Alex tied for 2nd.

Dial Idol has been accurate in predicting who goes where.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home