Friday, January 30, 2015

Super Bowl XLIX

I am hoping the game is entertaining and competitive. Based on the point spread, most are expecting it to be. The Super Bowl last year was basically a snoozer and for weather related reasons, it is a good thing that this year's Super Bowl week was not in New York.

There are a lot of reasons to dislike both of these teams, but one of them seems just more hate-worthy than the other. I also suppose that Russell Wilson is a good person to root for. So, for the first time in their three Super Bowl appearances, I will be hoping for a Seattle victory, despite the fact that I have never had the desire to consume either Starbucks or marijuana.

A lot of people think the Patriots will win, but I will just go ahead with the formal prediction of the Seahawks winning a close one.

At Glendale, Arizona

New England Patriots (14-4) vs. Seattle Seahawks (14-4)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home